Your Lake Minnetonka Realtor
Finding Your Next Home
Loretta sees her role as a professional who supports your decision making process by providing vital information, along with candid professional opinions. By actively listening, educating, and offering connections to professionals in the business worthy of your trust, Loretta ensures that the entire purchase process will favor your interests.
In giving clients choices and creating a seamless transaction driven by their best interests, not necessarily inside the corporate profit box, Loretta has the flexibility to recommend only the finest resources in lending, inspections and title service.
The results are happy, satisfied clients.
“Thank you for helping me find a home I truly enjoy!”
- Real Estate Sales since 1997 – Designations earned – e-PRO, CRS, ABR, GRI
- Named one of “2007 Super Real Estate Agents” by Mpls St Paul magazine – November 2007 issue
- Passionate about customer service, quality, integrity and respect
- Technologically astute, proven successful Real Estate Salesperson and Buyers Agent
- PHD in Sense of Humor
Past Business Background:
- 22 years in the communications business, holding 10 different job titles. Final assignment as a Project Manager. One international assignment in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia – engineered equipment floor space for the Petronas Twin Towers Business Park, a joint effort with US WEST International and a local business partner.
- Professionally trained Mediator and Business Consultant
- Winner of Council of leaders award -Highest achievement award at US West in 1994 – assisting in writing, and personally narrated training video, while in engineering.
- ALA from University of MN, attended Cardinal Stritch University
- The Buzz Award 2008
Incoming search terms:
- lake minnetonka realtors