Buy Lake Minnetonka Real Estate!
Welcome! If you already own Lake Minnetonka real estate, consider yourself lucky. I live here myself, and I certainly consider myself fortunate. This is the premier recreation lake for the Twin Cities metro area. Where else can you find this much water and greenery, and still be only 15 miles from a major metro area like Minneapolis? Just a short drive home from work, and you have as much woods and water as you would find in any Minnesota resort area. As as result, this is one of the most sought-after areas by Minnesota home buyers.
Display Minnesota lakeshore listings.
Minnesota shoreline is a limited resource, and Lake Minnetonka real estate is no exception. Demand will only continue to increase as the metro population grows, and will be exacerbated by high gas prices that make long weekend trips to northern Minnesota resorts and cabins cost-prohibitive. No wonder Lake Minnetonka homes are popular with buyers who want to enjoy the best of what the Minnesota lakeshore lifestyle has to offer.
If you don’t live here already, don’t despair; right now this is an excellent buyer’s market for Lake Minnetonka real estate. According to the Northstar Regional MLS statistics, there are 759 single family homes for sale in Lake Minnetonka MLS District #381 at the time of this post. This does not even include all of the luxury condos and townhomes for sale in places like Spring Park, Wayzata, or Orono. Of course, not all of those listings are lakefront properties. It hardly matters. With over 200 miles of lakeshore punctuated with bays, points, coves, and beaches, you are never far from water. If you stand almost anywhere in Lake Minnetonka MLS #381 and throw a fishing line in any direction, there is a good chance that your hook will land in water.
That doesn’t mean that you should dawdle, either. If you act decisively, you can put your family in the lake home of your dreams for a realistic price. Every market is different, and they always change. This is an opportune moment. If you are ready to act, I am here to help. This may be the best opportunity of your life to own Lake Minnetonka real estate.
This is my “home turf” and the core of my service area. If you are looking for Lake Minnetonka real estate, I know the town home, condominium, single family home, luxury estate, and lake shore markets. My goal as your REALTOR is to help you find the best value in the home and neighborhood to suit the needs of you and your family. Since you will be my neighbor, my personal and professional reputation depends upon your satisfaction. I know the schools, local issues, businesses, and quite a bit about the lake itself. Please call me for a free consultation at 952-220-6488.
The following is a snyopsis of the Lake Minnetonka community, with links for each of the municipalities. The individual community pages will have custom pre-set search links to help you find Lake Minnetonka real estate listings more quickly. I can also provide you with exhaustive real estate sales data for any of these neighborhoods. Please call me if you have questions. I’m here to help.
Called the “Jewel of Lake Minnetonka,” Wayzata still attracts tourists with its beautiful lakefront park, unique boutiques and shops, and cultural attractions. It still attracts homebuyers as well. This community is also known for its excellent school district. Buy some Lake Minnetonka real estae and you can live on lakefront but still have a very easy commute to Minneapolis.
Nestled in the hardwood sof the eastern shores, Deephaven, Greenwood, and Woodland provide a tranquil respite from the bustle of daily life, yet provide an easy drive for metro commuters. These communities boast some of the finest luxury Minnesota lake home estates, and some of the most upscale lakeshore properties in the entire country!
The City of Excelsior makes every effort to preserve the unique character of the community, and even incorporates some of its vintage homes into its business district. Excelsior lies on the southeastern corner of the lake. Commuters purchase Lake Minnetonka real estate here because of its convenient location along Minnesota Highway 7.
Named after the lake, the City of Minnetonka only touches the lake along Gray’s bay, but offers some stunning choices for luxury lake property, as well as real estate in every other size and price bracket. Its prize-winning school district is the pride of the community. The school system alone is a reason for many families to relocate to this western metro Minnesota suburb
The name “Minnetrista” means “crooked waters” and has plenty of points and rock piles that are frequented by our walleye friends. If you purchase Lake Minnetonka real estate here, you will find lots of lakeshore with excellent structure for fusing. There are a number of private horse stables in Minnetrista Minnesota. Verne Gagne, the champion wrestler, lived out here before he sold his land to Three Rivers District Park.
The City of Mound offers the most ecclectic assortment around. Majestic estates sit side by side with quaint cottages. Walk a short ways in any direction, and you will find water.
The City of Orono is surrounded by a multitude of bays, and even encompasses a couple of lakes of its own. A major recreational attraction of Orono, besides all of that water, is the Luce Line Trail. The most expensive Lake Minnteonka real estate listings are found here on Brackett’s Point. The name “Orono” has become synonymous with opulent Minnesota waterfront living.
The City of Shorewood, Minnesota is strategically located along MN Highway 7, with Lake Minnetonka to the North, and Christmas Lake, on the South. Christmas lake is an extremely clear trout fishing lake. Who would have known that there is good rainbow trout fishing this close to the metro area?
If you like water sports, Spring Park is the place to be. In addition to a few affordable single family Lake Minnetonka homes, you can find plenty of nice, new condos or townhomes here, so you will have more time for fishing. Spring Park is surrounded by water on both sides.
Check out Tonka Bay if you would like to live between the upper and lower bodies of Lake Minnetonka. If you are interested in new construction for a luxury lake home estate, Tonka Bay is a must-see. You may also be interested in Clay Cliffe, a luxury gated community located on the waterfront.
The City of the Village of Minnetonka Beach, or “the Village” is a town rich in history, and becomes especially colorful with the arrival of the Great Northern Railroad. This community is extremely vigilant about guarding its beautiful, residential character and the quality of its Lake Minnetonka shoreline.
Incoming search terms:
- hometime stone cottage location
- hometime stone cottage for sale
- hometime stone cottage cost
- where is the hometime stone cottage located
- hometime stone cottage price
- hometime stone cottage owner
- cost of hometime stone cottage
- most expensive house on lake minnetonka
- hometime stone cottage orono minnesota
- hometime stone cottage address
- hometime stone cottage construction cost
- who owns hometime stone cottage
- hometime cabin location
- who owns the stone cottage on hometime
- stone cottage hometime located
- hometime stone cottage cost to build
- WHERE IN EDEN PRAIRIE MN PBSS HOMETIME H OME LOCATED
- lake minnetonka real estate lakefront
- how much did the hometime stone cottage cost
- location of Hometimes Stone Cottage
- who owns the hometime stone cottage
- where is the cottage from home time located
- lake minnetonka cottages for sale
- hometime cabin address
- location of hometime stone cottage
- cottage wood lake minnetonka
- who owns the stone cottage in hometime show
- who owns hometime log cabin
- did hometime sell the stone cottage
- hometime log cabin location
- hometime home on lake minitonka
- where is the house that is on hometime located in mn
- most expensive cabin in minnesota
- who owns hometime\s stone cottage
- WHATS THE ADDRESS OF HOMETIMES STONE COTTAGE
- real estate stone cottage
- vern gonya home on lake minnetonka
- south haven mn stone cottage
- whos house is hometime currently working on
- street address for hometime stone cottage
- WHERE IN EDEN PRAIRIE IS HOMETIME STONE HOUSE LOCATED
- who owns the Wisconsin cabin on Hometime
- who owns hometime log house
- american stone cottages for sale
- who owns the Hometime house
- who owns the the home time stone cottage
- who owns the log house on hometime
- where is the hometime cabin located
- where is the home time cabin located
- where is the stone cottage on hometime
Possibly related posts: